I’m often asked about the photography gear I use to capture and edit my shots, so I wanted to create an easy spot where everyone can find all the information in one place. Here’s a breakdown of my entire setup, from lenses to software.
Please keep the following in mind:
- I don’t necessarily recommend all of my gear for everyone. I’ve been an avid photographer for many years now, and my collection has grown with my skill level. If you’re just getting started, there are tons of ways to create high-quality work that will cost much less. If you have any photography gear questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
- Full transparency: This page contains affiliate links
- Some of my gear is from sponsored companies. I’ll make note of these pieces in the description, but otherwise, I’ve paid for everything.
- Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless Digital Camera – (Amazon)
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens – (Amazon)
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens – (Amazon)
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens – (Amazon)
- Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS Lens – (Amazon)
- Sony FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS – (Amazon)
- MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod
- Shimoda Action X50
- Peak Design Travel Backpack
- Peak Design Sling
- Computer: Apple M1 Macbook Pro, 13inch 32GB Ram – (Amazon)
- Display: BenQ SW271 – (Amazon)
- Local Backups: Synology DS920+ – (Amazon)
- Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3S – (Amazon)
- Keyboard: Logitech MX Mechanical – (Amazon)
Home Printing Setup